Favorite Books

  • Power versus Force

Saturday, May 10, 2014

Reading changed my life...and then came PhotoReading

I've loved reading since I was a little girl. I thought of authors as my friends as I felt I could hear
them talk to me and impart their wisdom, and I hung on their every word.

Once, when I was about twelve, I ran away from home. The thing I took with me? Two pillow cases full of books I couldn't do without as they were my most prized possessions. I knew where my priorities were even then. I didn't get far and soon I had to begin unload my books a few at a time in restaurants where I'd stop and hawk food, on busses and even in gas station bus stops. My first lesson in letting go of things I loved. 

I first heard about PhotoReading as an adult and I knew immediately that it was something that I
needed and that it showed up in my life for all the right reasons. I first ordered the home study course and waited with baited breath for it to arrive. When it did, I began listening to what was then cassette tapes. Within five minutes of listening to the opening explanations by Dr. Paul Scheele, something in me got excited and I knew deep down inside I'd learn it and then teach the course to others.

PhotoReading has changed my life for the better, first because I can read faster and better with improved memory and comprehension, but more importantly, its opened up a new realm for me which I suspected existed, but didn't know how to access. 

Isn't it kinda strange that we tend to go through the early stages of our lives almost sleep walking? And when our eyes begin to open and we get connected to the right teachers and guides, everything changes for the better? That's what happened to me when I found this work and why I'm devoted to sharing it with those of like and light minds.

If you are curious, like I was, and you are ready to discover for yourself how deep down the rabbit hole you can go and where it will lead you, then come and take the seminar. Life is a journey and with its many twists and turns, it takes us into some interesting places. With an open heart and mind, you will find yourself in the right places doing all the right things. 

If you find yourself in a seminar with me, you'll experience the joy of learning like never before because you learn about more than reading, you learn about yourself and that's what you really want!

You'll be glad you did!

Your Friend,
St. Claire,
Lover of Learning for Life...

No comments:

Post a Comment